Friday, October 22, 2010

SHENANIGANS! (AND STOCKING STUFFERS!)

Last Christmas I was given two of the most amazing gifts ever. One was a checkered apron which pretty much resembles my catholic school girl uniform from high school (if it didn't have a back... and was checkered) and the second which directly humored my love for cooking AND Matryoshkas. I spent the last year in awe of the innovation of using Russian nesting dolls as measuring cups, but have FINALLY found the website from which the idea came forth... World Wide Fred. Catering to my awkward sense of humor and love for kitchen supplies, the goodies on this website are my ideal stocking stuffers (hint hint) and would be great party enhancers or quirky commonday items.

A few of my favorites include... the Peace of Cake, Ninja Cookie Cutters, Table Saw Cake Cutter, Frozen Shot Glass Mold, and for the religious with a sense of humor... the Holy Toast. Oh, and there's matching Matryoshka Measuring Spoons... which I don't have yet... FYI.


On another note (and not from FRED), this Peace Sign Ice Tray is pretty friggin cool. (no pun intended). I'd like to find that in my Christmas stocking as well. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love unique gadgets like that! So cool I want that peace ice cube tray

    ReplyDelete