Sunday, May 27, 2012

THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS... AND FLY!


Do you know what is a BEAUTIFUL thought!? That the past is over, you've survived it... the goods, the bads, the ups, the downs... all just stories now. The past is over and in your hands is every hope, dream, and fantastic idea you could possibly imagine... and even some you haven't imagined yet! In your hands, you hold an infinite number of little seeds... as many as you can think of and more... and the MOST BEAUTIFUL THING about this all is that all it takes for one, five, a hundred, ten thousand, or all of them to grow... is a positive intention. The past is gone, the future is unwritten, and all we can control is what we say and do this very moment. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MOMENTS on what you CANNOT control, but instead find in each one an opportunity to water the seeds of tomorrow and allow them to grow, each at its own pace, knowing that in time the Flowers, Fruit, or Beanstalk will be magnificent for not only you but for all to see and admire... to lift them up and inspire them to plant seeds of their own, to set the wheels in motion with one small positive thought.

Ever since I was a little girl, my dream has been to fly. My sankalpah (intention) for the year was to be the truest me I can be... to be honest to myself about what I do or do not like... what I do or do not want... and to make informed decisions accordingly. Not all of them will please every person, but that's not what life is about. Life is about respect, acceptance, and unconditional love for ourselves and for those around us... even those we do not know or like... even those we will never meet. We're all connected... that's the point. What's the point of living a life if it is not to be helpful, useful, and kind? Those are the people I want in my life. That is the kind of person that I want to be. So here's to you, my friends, family, and strangers... a lesson I learned about flying a long time ago... "THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment