Thursday, March 21, 2013

BEAUTY BLOG: BABY SOFT HAIR!

BEAUTY BLOG: Yesterday, I had the opportunity to try out some new hair products
 from Herbal Essences and the combination of the two left me absolutely in love with my locks.  Baby soft and super smooth, combining Herbal Essences' BODY ENVY Volumizing Shampoo with Herbal Essences' HELLO HYDRATION Moisturizing Conditioner is a must-do to achieve sleek, silky strands with maximum shine.  The best part is: THIS IS BEAUTY ON A BUDGET!




The baby-softness lasted all day and into the night leaving me with easy-to-comb-through tresses even upon waking this morning.  It's not a combination to be used on a daily basis (for fear of your hair turning/looking too oily) but it is definitely great for a Friday night out with the girls or a date night with that special someone.  They'll be so in awe of your hair's healthy shine and delicate beauty that they won't be able to keep their hands off it!  Trust me, I know from experience!


THIS COMBO RECEIVES AN A+ FOR SEXINESS & SHINE!

1 comment:


  1. This is a great article. Wow, so many of these things I never thought of before. I often read posts, even on this site, and I think they are great, but I don’t take the time to leave a comment. I’m going to start leaving more comments for sure.Best Shampoo for Hair Growth
    ry this

    ReplyDelete