Wednesday, January 27, 2016

ESSENTIAL EXPLORATION | AND SO IT BEGINS


AND SO IT BEGINS |  My starter kit arrived in the mail today.
I wanted one that would serve me best and I found that in the "Family Physician Kit" which is full of the company's most popular products (regarded as the "feel better" essentials).  It's a pretty thorough exploratory kit: Deep Blue (blend), On Guard (blend), Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Breathe (blend), Digestzen (blend), Melaleuca, Frankincense, and Oregano plus oil-filled beadlets of Peppermint and On Guard. It even came with the cap stickers to label them.  Very beautiful kit and a great way to kickstart an exploration into essential oils.


PACKAGING & PRESENTATION | The packaging is beautiful, informative, and functional and smelled faintly of their glorious oils before I even opened any of the bottles.  The plastic display case features grooves for each of the oils to nest in securely for transport, but also is cleverly designed to allow the bottles to stand and serve as a showcase.  The space in the center is a perfect resting place for the beadlets with room for a third.  The kit also came with labels for the tops of the bottles.  Without breaking the seal on any of the bottles, I am already impressed.



SCENT CHEFFING | At this point, I've opened them all to have a sniff and have certainly taken quite a liking to a ratio of 2 Lavender to 1 Peppermint which I applied to my hands and neck and am currently diffusing.  This is a great starting point and I am excited to do a bit more (let's call it) scent cheffing in the days to come.  Tomorrow I think I'd like to explore Lemon and Lavender and I am getting ideas about what I would like to include in next month's order.  Stay tuned for more experimental blends and a review of a fantastic diffuser.

--------------------------------------------------

BEGIN YOUR EXPLORATION | If you'd like to place an order for some oils so you can start your own exploration, please feel free to visit ESSENTIAL EXPLORATION and make your investment through my page.  The option to get a wholesale discount and join my team is also available there and requires a referral from me, so please let me know if you'd like one and I'll walk you through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment